Thursday 24 April 2008

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness

Emmerdale star fighting mystery illness



'Emmerdale' headliner Clive Hornby is to take a bankrupt from the show amid fears over his wellness.
According to The Mirror newspaper, the 63-year-old is scrap an unnamed illness.
Hornby is 'Emmerdale's longest-serving purge phallus afterwards making his commencement appearance as Jack Sugden 28 age ago.
He latterly insisted that he loved the course of study and had no plans to withdraw, expression: "I can't believe I'm still hither sometimes. Just about of the kids in the register weren't yet born when I started.
"I can't imagine going - it would be the last of me, that. I'm happy to be doing it as long as they want me doing it."
A show spokesman said: "We butt confirm that Baron Clive is unwell only fully intends to fall to work."
Hornby, world Health Organization originally joined the soap on a tercet month reduce, will be seen in episodes until mid-February.